<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Tuesday, June 01, 2004

get to know me tayo...

Patricia Ann Factor, born on the 28th of march 1987. that then makes me 17 years old. i am a b.s. biology student studying in U.P. Manila. I am not a nerd and i refuse to be called a nerd. I hate studying, and sometimes i find school boring. i studied in ssc manila from prep to 4th year, and i can't say i enjoyed every minute of it. however, i must admit that i claim to be a true-blooded scholastican, and i am aware that where ever i go and whatever i do, i would be a reflection of my scholastican roots.Ü

I don't really know what I wanna be, all i know is that i would turn out to be a really great person (i hope!) in the service of the Filipino people (yeah right)...

i also want to add that i write long stuff... as you can see.. Ü

<3's anything pink, kuya jess, and anything that is cute.Ü i'm currently "crush-less" i swear!!! i love my ajss friends and my 4s barkada, my f4 tropa and syempre may blockmates!!! Ü

hates cockroaches, rats, and backstabber. i have nerds, bitches, and jerks. i also hate players, and for me friends are just frieds and nothing more... i don't see myself really falling for a good friend... Ü

LAYER ONE
name: Patricia Ann
birthdate: 18 march 1987
birthplace: pasay city, philippines
current location: paranaque
eye color: dark brown
hair color: medium brown (?!)
height: 5' 5" i think...
righty or lefty: righty
zodiac sign: aries

LAYER TWO
your heritage: filipino!
the shoes you wore today: my blue hush puppies
your weakness: shopping.
your fears: dying knowing I wasn’t able to do my best
your perfect pizza: anything that has cheese!
goal you'd like to achieve: just be really happy

LAYER THREE
your most overused phrase on AIM: “uy! Hello!”
your thoughts first waking up: School again?
your best physical feature: eyes
your bedtime: 9:30 p.m.
your most missed memory: hanging out sa stone tables in ssc and playing card games at the SEC Foyer in Ateneo


LAYER FOUR
pepsi or coke: pepsi
mcdonald's or burger king: mcdonald's
single or group dates: group dates
adidas or nike: nike
lipton iced tea or nestea: lipton
chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino

LAYER FIVE
smoke: NEVER
cuss: I try not to…
sing: I have such a bad voice
take a shower everyday: oo naman
have a crush(es): NO... not as of the moment! i'm crush-less talaga
do you think you've been in love: never…
want to go to college: I’m in college!
like high school: yes!
want to get married: I guess
believe in yourself: sometimes…
get motion sickness: nah..
do you think you're attractive: sure! yeah! You bet!(haha... joke lang, sana... i wish!)
think you're a health freak: not really
get along with your parents: yeah
like thunderstorms: not really
play an instrument: the flute, does that even count?



LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
drank alcohol: yes
smoked: no
done a drug: no
had sex: haha… not really…
made out: no
gone on a date: date?hmm.. I doubt
gone to the mall: I’m in the mall everyday…
eaten an entire box of Oreo: I don’t eat oreo
eaten sushi: yeah
been on stage: loads of times
gone skating: nope
made homemade cookies: yep... for entrep class
gone skinny dipping: nah…
dyed your hair: not really
stolen anything: nope… *sayang*

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
played a game that required removal of clothing: I don’t think so…
if so, was it mixed company: ---
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: nope
been caught "doing something": haha… nah…
been called a tease: yep…
gotten beaten up: hm… not really
shoplifted: not yet.. perhaps soon..
changed who you were to fit in: once in a while yeah…


LAYER EIGHT
age you hope to be married: around 30
numbers and names of children: 2, Francesca and Miguel
describe your dream wedding: boracay wedding.
how do you want to die: can we not talk about this?
where you want to go to college: I am in college! U.P. Manila
what do you want to be when you grow up: doctor of medicine of doctor of philosophy or maybe a marine biologist!
what country would you most like to visit: bali, Indonesia or Hawaii, u.s.a., uhm... lemme see france, italy and any latin american country!

LAYER NINE:
In a guy
best eye color? dark brown
best hair color? brownish black
short or long hair: not too short yet not too long…
height: must be taller than me
best weight: I don’t want thin guys
best articles of clothing: vintage wear or basta not hiphop porma! (puhlease...)
best first date location: for a first real date? uhm, i dunno... somewhere na hindi masyado maraming tao...
best first kiss location: haha... uhmm.. kahit saan, its the person that makes the moment special

LAYER NINE:
In a girl...
best eye color?
best hair color?
short or long hair:
height:
best weight:
best articles of clothing:
best first date location:
best first kiss location:

LAYER TEN
number of drugs taken illegally: (lol, pass!)
number of people i could trust with my life: 5
number of CDs that i own: 5
number of piercings: 2
number of tattoos: none na…
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I don’t recall my name being on the newspaper, sa mag lang...
number of scars on my body: 1
number of things in my past that i regret: hmm.. I seldom regret things…

-----------


Either/Or

Up or down? down
Yellow or green? green
Smile or eyes? eyes
Cold or hot? cold
Left or Right? left
Lace or satin? satin
Purple or Red? purplee
New or old? old
Fame or happiness? happiness
Rain or snow? rain
Here or there? here
Shorts or pants? pants
Pencil or pen? pencil
T shirt or tank top? t-shirt
Fire or water? water
Stripes or solid? stripes!
Wool or cotton? Cotton
Rose or Daisy? daisy,
Chocolate milk or plain milk? chocolate milk
Celsius or Fahrenheit? celsius
Biology or Physics? If you asked me 2 years ago, I would have said bio but right now, I’ll go for physics…
Math or English? english
Art or Science? Science
Dogs or Cats? dogs
McDonald's or Burger King? mcdonald's
The way it is or the way it was? the way it is
Rap or Rock? rock
Blue or White?white
Eat or sleep? eat
Day or night? night
Dance or swim? Swim
Email or Letter? Snail mail
Coffee or Tea? Both
Rice or Potatoes? Rice
Yahoo! Messenger or MSN? both




trish passed by on: 9:35 p.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins