<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Tuesday, June 08, 2004

i'm back!!! whee, actually i arrived sunday pa, pero it was really late na, mga 12 a.m. na nagland ung plane namin eh...

i actually would have blogged yesterday pero i was just toooooo tired, kaya i slept nalang!!! hehe...

Hong Kong was okay, nothing spectacular about it... but in fairness i enjoyed naman...hehe...

DAY 1
* after checking-in, we ate at a nearby noodle place... (yummy ung food!)
* after eating, we went to Causeway Bay which is in the other side, since we stayed in Kowloon, we had to take the MTR to get to the HongKong side... good thing, i was with my tita who is really an expert in HongKong gimikan...
* we went to SOHO and some other malls around Causeway Bay, grabe everything is branded dito and well, come to think of it, mas expensive if you convert it to peso eh... although maraming stuff na on sale like POLO so ayos na rin... Converse Chucks are mas cheap in HongKong about $179 lang a pair (that would be somehting like Php 1200 lang)...
* we went back to the hotel to eat dinner and rest while my uncle and aunt went back to the airport to retrieve a bag...

DAY 2
* we ate breakfast at Cafe de Coral and then bought some stuff sa Wellcome Supermarket...
* we then went to Pacific Place which is like the Shangrila or Rockwell to look at the stuff na medyo high end, i must say na okay ung stuff here except for the fact that if you convert them to the peso, lalabas na its more expensive pa kaya i chose not to buy stuff nalang there coz i can buy naman here when i get back dba?
* we ate McDo... dang! ang bad ng lasa! hmph! sobrang eeeekkkkyyyY!!!
* after lunch, we went back to the hotel para maka-rest naman kami... nakakapagod din maglakad noh!
* after which, we went to Sham Shui Po, which is like their DIVISORIA area, the place where you can get wholesale stuff, actually its medyo cheap here but you really have to buy a lot... kaya i didn't get to buy too many stuff either... i got some stuff here for $10 usually ung mga halter tops tsaka i got this really cute belt for $3 lang, which is like what Php 70! good buy dba?
* then, we went back to the hotel to rest and eat dinner then we headed to Mongkok na
* Mongkok is where you'll find the night markets super daming stuff na mabibili here... grabe! plus when you go around parang 12 noon pa rin coz maliwanag talaga... goods range from clothes to toys to accessories! astig!

DAY 3
* Ocean Park Day!!! Omgsh! super fun toh! i personally am not the type of person na mahilig magride and all, but since the tour was worth $300 or something around 2100 pesos, nilubos ko na! i rode all the scary rides talaga! my 1st time on a "looped" rollercoaster, i even rode the ABYSS (it drops you from 20 storeys high), the Galleon, the Mine Train, basta all the rides na i never imagined myself riding... sinakyan ko talaga!
* During the evening, we just went around GranVille, which is like a really big RedLane(City Walk na ngayon!), 50th Avenue in Galle, or Hip in Rockwell... they sell really funky clothes at a supposedly low price... haha... but then again mahal talaga eh... like $159 dollars for something you can get here for 400 pesos... i bought mga pasalubongs here: socks, make-up, and stuffies

DAY 4
* we were tired na by this time so we just went around Nathan Road lang and bought mga stuff in Giordana and some small shops around
* we checked-out of the hotel
* we went to the Ocean Terminal for some last minute shopping! Grabe, ang daming toys sa TOYS R Us! and the stuff here are really maganda...
* it was raining kaya we decided to pass by WATSON's muna, good thing we did coz dun ako nakakita ng cute na bag... which sells for $30 which is like 210 pesos... sobrang nice sya and it doesn't look the cheap talaga!
* we went back to Granville to buy more pasalubongs
* by 6 pm, our bus came to pick us up na and bring us to the airport...
* by 8 pm, we were eating POPEYE'S! an sarap! it doesn't taste "chinese" at all!
* by 8:45, we boarded the plane na! boy was it a rough ride... may mga turbulence kasi eh... and lamig pa, outside air temp was sumthing like -56C
* nagland ung plane mga 11:05 p.m. and we got home by mga 12 a.m. na... ayun... nakakapagod noh???!!!

As i said, HongKOng is okay naman... i had fun naman, although i don't consider it a shopping paradise or anything close to that! Bangkok pa rin ung maganda magshopping! Siguro that's just because I'm not really into the branded stuff, pero if a person like branded stuff HongKong is paradise talaga!

I bought a few stuff lang, although i'm really happy with the A&F pants na i bought, for only $115, mga 840 pesos... astig siya... i think over-run lang cya but nevertheless, sobrang astig! walang katulad un sa Manila! I'm also happy dun sa $3 belt na i got! kasi i can use it with my new pants! and what else? happy rin ako with the funky tops i got and the pink watch... and the red earth lipglosses and BLUE socks...

i'll post the pics of the stuff i got as soon as i get to fix 'em na... i'll also post the pictures na kinuha namin when i get to upload them na! ayon! hehe...


trish passed by on: 1:00 a.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins