<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Saturday, June 12, 2004

ooh... i answered some surveys na i was supposed to post sa friendster... but then sobra daw ung characters! hmph! so i decided na d2 ko nalang ipopost!!!Ü

ooh... i don't have links pa pala... anyways i'll plug nalang muna...

JULES

so eto na ung mahabang survey....

1)Starting time: 10:40 am
2)Full name: Patricia Ann Africa Factor
3)Nicknames: Patty, Pat, Patchot, Trish, Pachochay...
4)Age: 17
5)Email: pattz_12@yahoo.com; pattz_12@hotmail.com
6)Eyes: dark brown
7)Height: 5'5
8)Siblings: an older sister and a big bro
9)Been drunk before: nope...
10)Cheated: yeah...
11)Missed school cause of rain: yes...but classes got suspended anyway
12)Set any body part on fire for amusement: no,duh
13)had a secret from everyone: yup, oo naman...
14)Had an imaginary friend: i'm not sure..
15)Wanted to hook up w/ a kabarkada: huh?!? all girls kami sa barkada noh... so the answer is NO!
16)Smacked or grabbed a guys/girls ass: uhm, not really... hit lang siguro...
17)Had a crush on a teacher: uhm... *thinks hard*.... nah, i don't think so...
18)Ever thought of animated characters: huh?i don't get it...
19)Ever owned a 'New Kids on the block'? no
20)Ever prank called someone? uhm, yeah i guess for fun lang...
21)Been on stage: yes... loads of times noh! every scholastican has been on stage at least once in her life! with all those freaking play productions ba naman!
33)Cried: oo naman, im not bato noh!
34)Been mean: lagi, charm always tells me im a "meanie"
37)Met someone new: hm... *thinks hard ulit*... parang wala...
38)Talk to someone you had a crush on: uh... yeah...
39)Missed someone: yup..
40)Hugged someone: oo naman!
41)Fought w/ parent(s): yeah... i mean, mga small stuff lang
42)Wished upon a star: nope, i'm just not the type...
43)Laughed until u cried: yeah, always!
44)Watched sunrise/sunset: hm... yeah...
46)Went to the beach at night: yup...
47)Read a book for fun: yes..
48)Ate meat: of course!can't live without it noh!
49)Lonely: sometimes..
51)Are you talking to someone online: nah.. i'm not even online right now...
59)Who named you: my mom ata...
60)Backstreet Boys or N'Sync: haha... i was never a fan of any of them...
61)Last time u showered: since kakagising ko lang, the last time i showered was last night before going to bed, mga 11:45 ng gabi...
62)Last thing u said when u talked
onlyn: i don't remember na eh...
63)Whats right nxt to you: a book...
64)Whats your computer desk made of: wood
65)Last thing u ate: banana
67)Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? hm... cruise gusto ko eh...
68)Who do you want to spend the rest of your
life with? loved ones?!?! okay, corny na...
69)Weather right now: mataas ang sikat ng araw!
70)What did you do last night: went surfing for hum1 and nag forums sa RAVED and Teentalk
72)How do YOU eat an Oreo: as is... i'm not into the twist, lick, and dunk thing!
73)All time favorite tv show: hm... kahit ano...
74)Dream car: pajero!!! i dunno, i've wanted it since i was a kid... tsaka BMW X5
75)What do you want to be: a princess!!! oh wait, i am a princess na pala!lol...
77)Fav music: opm alternative
79)Fav food: chicken, pizza, pasta... MCDO!!! anything...
80)Fav day of week: uhm..friday
82)Piye toh ini pertanyaan: whatever!!!
83)If u could change your name, what would it
be?:uh... i dunno...
84)Do you sleep w/ stuffed animal: nope... i get allergies eh...
85)Most stupid thing u've ever done? uhm, get into UP Manila... haha... stupid me!
86)First son's name: hm.. Miguel or sumthing like that
87)Wife/Husband: huh??? haha... ewan ko!
88)First daughter: francesca or sumthing like that
89)Fave drink: alcopops! joke lang... uhm... water tsaka mango juice... tsaka jonah's shakes!!!
90)You like scary or funny movies better: funny...
91)On the phone or in person: in person
92)Lust or Love: love
93)If you could change something about yourself,
what would it be: uh....maging mas nice and mas friendly to other people.. people always say im mataray kasi eh!
94)Do you consider cheerleading a
sport: uh... hehe... not really...
95)Do you have pets: yep, pero sa bro ko talaga un...
96)Who sent this survey to you: Chabe!
97)What do you think about this person: bebots!!! super nice, super friendly and super pretty(nax naman chabe)!!!
98)What is your fav song?: uh... wala eh...
99)Want others to do survey? uhm, if they're bored like me...
100) time finished: 11:00 a.m.


1. Importante ba looks nya?

-- Yeah, i won't be a hypocrite noh... looks matter... at least dapat presentable naman noh!

2. Ang height:

-- Yup, kinda i mean, i can't go out with someone na shorter than me right?

3. Type of food:

-- uhm, i don't mind as long as he doesn't make me eat the stuff na i really can't eat!

4. Kailangan ba mayaman?

-- Uhmmm... not really...

5. Matalino?

-- Yep! Requirement un...

6. May respeto?

-- Yeah, otherwise I'll never hear the end of it from my mom.

7. Seryoso sa buhay?

-- Not too serious, dapat may fun side din naman...

8. Dapat ba nagkikita kayo everyday?

-- Nah... wag, please!!!

9. Shud call or text you?

-- seriously, ayoko ng nag-uusap sa fone... i'm over the 'telebabad phase' na... text nalang cguro...

10. Dapat ba may abs?

-- Nah, i want bilbil.

11. Pierce?

-- uhm, ok lang pero dapat 1 lang!

12. Sweet ba dapat?

-- sweet but not too sweet...

13. Jealous?

-- nope, he should trust me noh.

14. Shud smoke?

-- no!!! otherwise, he'll kill me noh!

15. Shud drink?

-- huh? uhm... should ba talaga??? he can drink basta not the lasengero type ah...

16. Mr. popular or ordinary?

-- Mr. Ordinary, pag popu masyado, andami kaagaw eh...

17. Good attitude or Good looks?

-- can't i have both???

18. A gentleman?

-- yeah, but seriously he doesn't have to open doors for me or lift the seat...

19. Accept you?

-- Yeah

20. Make you cry?

-- uh...he can make me cry pero he won't (okay... corny na...)

21. Use you?

-- hmph! subukan nya!

22. Impress you?

-- nah...

23. Give everything to you?

-- define everything... *thinks hard* ...

24. Sweetest thing you wnt him/her to do 4u?

-- uhm... i dunno eh.. basta sweet kaht ano pwede na..


Firsts..
First M.U.: *thinks hard*, wag na... for me it doesn't count eh... wait, MU as in u talked na MU kayo or MU as in you just both like each other without discussing it???
First award: nursery ... lol, akala mo naman academic excellence eh... nah, it was for excellent behavior or sumthing like that...
First best friend: geez, i dunno.... si kuya kido
First cellphone: uhm... nokia 2212 or sumthing.. basta ung malaki...
First car: uhm, i dunno... wala pa eh...
First real kiss: none.. im a loser na ba?!?
First break-up: Wala rin...
First screen name: haha... Trish...
First self purchased album: uhm, You Had Me At Hello
First funeral: my tito's
First pets: a dog. si tisay
First piercing/tattoo: ears...
First credit card: wala pa... i refuse to get an extension eh... baka magamit ko ...
First great love: my family... (haha)
First Love at first sight: hmm... haha... *thinks hard* love is such a strong word...

Lasts..
Last cigarette: kanina lang... joke! i don't smoke...
Last real kiss: Wala pa ngang 1st eh... ankulit!
Latest kiss (beso beso will do): mommy!!!
Last cry: uhm, i dunno... a few weeks ago...
Last movie seen: hm... jersey girl
Latest Movie to watch for: harry potter... mamaya ko papanoorin...
Last beverage drank: water
Latest craving: chocolates...!!
Last food consumed: banana
Last crush: hmm...*thinks hard*... haha....
Last phone call: last night si erena
Last time showered: last night... before going to bed...
Last shoes worn: orange slippers
Last cd played: a cd i burned
Last item bought: mga school stuff sa national bookstore
Last annoyance: uh... hndi ko lam...
Last disappointment: uhm, my math100 class, wala ba naman akong kilala!
Last time wanting to die: hm... i dunno
Last time scolded: ewan ko rin
Last shirt worn: my ssc p.e. shirt
Last website visited: uhm, photobucket
Latest craze: uhm, wala naman
Latest thought in mind: nahihilo na ako...

1. kaharap mo si God. given ka ng 1 question
only. ano itatanong mo?
- How come?

2. kaharap mo isang genie. binigyan ka ng 3
wishes. bawal mag-wish ng additional
wishes. ano
three wishes mo?
- money for shopping, a slot sa UP-PGH, and happiness for everyone!

3. nanalo ka ng P1M. or binigyan ka ng P1M ni
eddie gil. ano una mong bibilihin?
- uhm, lahat ng damit sa a&f or Mudd

4. bibigyan ka ng pagkakataon na mameet
kahit
sino. buhay o patay. sino yun?
- Dad ko...

5. bibigyan ka nya ng isang tanong para
itanong
sa kanya. ano yun?
- Uh, How are you???

6. nung bata ka, gusto mo maging ___.
ngayon, yun
pa rin ba gusto mo?
- hindi na masyado... part of me wants it, part of me doesn't

7. na-trap ka sa isang island with another
person. forever. sino gusto mo kasama?
- uhm, si brad pitt na nga rin...!

8. anong song gusto mo patugtugin sa kasal
mo?
- tan-tan-tanan tan-tan-tanan tan tan tanan tan
tanan tan tan... hehehe

9. matanda ka na. malalagutan ka na ng
hininga.
apo mo lang ang kasama mo. bago ka
mamatay,
anong advice tungkol sa buhay ang sasabihin
mo
sa kanya?
- Don't do Drugs and stay away from YOSi...

10. may sarili kang tv show. anong title nito?
- Princess Diaries... haha... corny...Ü

11. nagsulat ka ng novel. anong title nito at
tungkol saan?
- Life's a Bitch

12. kapamilya ka ba o kapuso?
- haha... kapamilya...

13. nasa harap mo ang isang mahiwagang
salamin.
nandun ka, ang pamilya at mga kaibigan mo.
pano
kayo nagkasya dun?
- sexy kami eh...

14. bibigyan kita ng superpowers. ano gusto
mo?
- i wanna fly!!!

15. pang-ilan kang anak?
- youngest... ako ang baby!


1. How is your lovelife?
lovelife, anong love life?

2. Are you courting someone now?
haha.. hell no!

3. Is someone in love with you right now?
huh? how should i know?!? okay, malamang wala kasi diba kung inlove siya sa akin sana sinabi na nya... eh hindi eh...

4. Are YOU in love with someone right now?
not really...

5. Describe that special someone.
[wala nga eh---

6. Do you believe in soulmates?
uhm, dati... but now... hindi na ata...

7. Do you have a crush?
i'm trying to convince myself na d ko na sya crush... actually, i can't even look at his face na...

8. Define Love.
uh.. haha... ayoko magpaka-baduy!

9. How can you tell if a guy likes a girl?
If he's being extra nice to you...

10. Are you and your closest friend of the
opposite sex are what they call "MU"?
nah...

11. Are you and your girl/boy bud teased by
other pals because u're so close?
okay, to begin with wala akong super kaclose na guy friend ngayon...

12. Who will you choose: the person you love but
doesn't love you back or the person who loves
you but you don't love?
uhm... the one who loves me nalang... i can learn to love him naman eh...

13. Describe your perfect date...
[ewan ko---

14. What song reminds you of your loved one?
wala ngang loved one eh!

15. Last Question: Who is that special someone?
wala nga ang kulit!

---- haha... nakakapagod basahin no?!?!


trish passed by on: 7:05 p.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins