<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Monday, August 16, 2004

::letting go because everytime you see the person, you only fall deeper
::reminiscing the good times you shared together
::shielding your heart to love somebody
::trying to hide what you really feel for a close friend/bestfriend of the opposite sex
::**trying to hide the tears that involuntarily fall from your eyes
::**loving a person too much
::giving up someone you never thought of giving up
::having the right love at the wrong time
::**taking the risk to fall in love again
::hiding your relationship from someone else
::controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend
:: **thinking of him/her every waking and sleeping moment knowing all the while that he/she never even thinks of you..
::holding back only to find out when it's too late, you both felt the same way, but were only scared to lose each other so much that you didn't let the feelings out
::falling inlove with someone you didn't mean to fall inlove with
::finding the perfect girl..with only one problem..she doesn't love you..
::helping the one you love court your friend
::seeing the one you love crying for someone else
::the waiting also hurts like hell
::having to hear ".. I've met someone"
::agreeing to him/her wish to 'just be friends'.
::giving him/her freedom back because 'he/she'd be happier with her/him'
::asking you to 'forget that everything happened'and be 'normal' friends again
::hearing that you're treated as just a brother or a sister
::hearing about his/her future plans with someone else when you know that you want him/her to share the future with you
::you stopped being friends bcoz her bf/gf asked her/him to
::**being denied in front of people
::**telling you lies where he/she'd been when actually, he/she was with a 'new friend' or an 'old flame'
::he/she told u he/she'd be leaving you to return to his/her ex (d one he/she left 4 u!)
::**breaking someone's heart
::**fighting for that one thing that would make you happy
::that is, holding on to a person who cannot guarantee you his/her commitment unless he/she fixes him/herself..then, you are left hanging for the moment..then he/she says, time will tell.. but you still decided to hope in him/her and trust him/her
::**PRETENDING you're OK when inside you're dying..
::**PRETENDING to be strong.. and RECOGNIZING your weakness
::lying in bed each night, thinking of that special person you can never have..
::being with someone you can't actually love..
::**pretending you don't love a person whom you actually love..
::**being in love..
::letting go even if you really don't want to.. having no right to say you are hurting because it was your decision
::seeing the person you love get hurt because of you.. and not being able to help that person..
::having the courage to say I LOVE YOU to the person you love and finding out afterwards that things will never be the same again when he/she doesn't treat you with the same closeness as before
::having to face the fact that someone is capable of completely destroying the wall that you have set for yourself, leaving you weak and vulnerable
:: *admitting that you love someove despite his/her imperfections
::**finding out that the more you try to hate him/her, the more you end up loving him/her, perhaps even more than before
::**realizing how stupid your mistakes were which led to your break-up
:: he thought that someone used to really love you and you loved him/her as well but you didn't give enough so he/she gave up on you
::Sharing the one you love with SOMEBODY else"
::making a promise..and realizing that when the time has come for that promise to be delivered..the commitment is no longer there..
::the hardest thing about love - believing it exist


trish passed by on: 5:06 a.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins