<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Sunday, October 03, 2004

hm... i'm currently taking a break from studying Math100... puch, that subject is just way toooooooooo hirap! argh! i don't understand it kaya... parang never ako nag-attend ng class... hay....

i soooo can't wait for everything to be over... at least kahit tong last dept exam lang in math... coz, i soooo want to pamper myself na... actually, i'm pampering myself right now... i'm have this peel-off thingie in mah face... pero basta... after tomorrow, i'm just gonna sleeeeeeep and do my usual salt body scrubs, and facial scrubs, and spa treatments... hay....

----

LoVe iS SoMetimEs SWEet aNd soMeTimeS sOur... But fOr eVeRy TeAr tHaT Will ComE Out Of yoUr EyEs, iS A leSSoN LEarNeD...

if ur in luv juz b sure na mahal ka rin nia kze bka hindi mo lam na niloloko ka lang pla nia simula nung simula hangang ngaun!

Tama ka...pangit magpakatanga sa pag-ibig. Ung tipong kala mo inluv na inluv sya sayo tapos un pala eh sinasakyan ka lang nya. Ang dami mong ginawa para sa kanya tapos di naman pala nya naa-appreciate lahat...

lesson on love:
never fall for a guy who's never gonna love you back coz it'll only give you never ending pain & hurt..i've experienced it and it did hurt..almost everyday you pray that one day the guy you're fallong in love with would notice you and somehow feel the same way you do...but the reality is,he'll never notice you coz someone alrealy got his heart and it's not you......

the only problem with this is that you can never teach your heart who to fall in love with.....it just do what it feels...and that is to fall in love with the wrong guy.....__________________You don't love me, do you? You don't care, do you? See, you can't answer! I'm letting you go... Why? Coz i'm doing everything just to have you, yet I still don't have you... And you? You do nothing yet you have me! =(

never give your 100% sa taong mahal mo na hindi ka sure kung mahal ka rin niya....
my lesson learned from past love???

never anticipate a lot from your love...
and never give out all the best of your love...in short, magtira ka ng para sayo...
don't act na para kang mauubusan ng lalake... or babae...
be at your best always...
kasi, life has a lot more to offer for you to enjoy...
"dont expect much that the person you love will love you back for what you really are"

minsan di sapat na mahal mo ang isang tao at alam mong mahalaga ka sa kanya... dahil bago ang lahat... dapat alam mo ang pagkakaiba ng mahal sa mahalaga...
well,as the song goes.... "there's a danger in loving somebody too much"

i've given my all sa relasyon namin...but in the end nasaktan lang din ako...i learned a lot... totoo na nagbabago ang feelings ng isang tao...love is sweet sa umpisa and di lang yan ang kailangan sa isang relasyon to make it last... there's no perfect relationship naman, its how the both of you to work it out...i dont believe in FOREVER na... magmamahal man ako ulit, i will still give my 100% love kasi unfair naman sa kanya kung mahal ka niya ng todo. at saka mafi-feel mo naman kung talagang mahal ka niya, yun nga lang at hanggang kailan lang ba?one thing is for sure...i'm a lot wiser now!experience is d best teacher and always accept the truth..truth hurts!!!cympre i learned how 2 forgive and forget and 2 love n wlng kplt! dhl hnd nmn lhat ng tao e gus2 tyo or anythn! i learned dn how 2 let go!

sa love:never play with love.....

sa life:Hindi lahat ng di mo maintindihan ay mali....Hindi rin lahat ng naiintindihan mo ay tama....
take it easy because there is someone meant for you!

dont expect 2 much sa pangakong binitiwan sau....masasaktan ka lang nang sobra paG hindi niya nitupad

When I fell in love once, I thought falling out of love would drain me, and when I would lose this guy it will be the the end of the world. Then I asked myself if I could let go of someone who has been my real reason for living, and later realized that there is more to life than forcing an entry into his world when he obviously doesn't want me.In the end, I gathered my heels and went off. Now I was happier than I anticipated. And I found someone who could really love me back. If I had not let go of the first guy who I thought would make me happy, I would not have let go of the pain I tried to hide either. If love causes pain, it must be a reason enough to say goodbye...


trish passed by on: 12:42 a.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins