<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Monday, May 23, 2005

hectic day, make that hectic 2 days (does that even make sense?)

- yesterday we went to g4 to look for a bathing suit for my mom, and to look for "weights" for my "toning exercises"... lol, we ended up getting a bathing suit for me instead... hay... daming tao sa mall! ooooh, and i bought another pair of flipflops...

- today, we left the house at around 9:30 am to go to the dorm, coz i have an interview with the sister there... it went okay naman... my mom kept telling the "sister" that i'm a good kid and that they shouldn't worry about me... (yeah mom, you wish!)... and she told pa the madre to take good care of me and "make bantay" and make sure i won't have a "love life"/"boylets" in the dorm... *ahem*... grabe, ano ba un! nirereverse psychology na naman ako ng nanay ko!

i saw my room too, hm... let's just say it leaves much to be desired... but heck! i'm supposed to be giving up my "kaartehans" and instead learn to live simply... tsaka "study" dapat ung priority ko when i'm there so... yeah... simple life ata talaga sa dorm...

after that we went to chinatown! i *heart* chinatown! who doesn't? we ate in Wai Ying, which serves the best-est HK style dimsum... sobrang yummy nung "hakaw"... me, my mom and my achi ate soooo much talaga... after that, we went to Bee Tin to buy some "chinese goods".... daym... i love that place! alam nyo ba, laking chinatown ako? my dad used to bring me there all the time... i couldn't even remember what we did there... but i have vague memories of spending every other saturday in chinatown-binondo-quiapo-avenida...

after chinatown, we headed to DIVISORIA to get stuff i'd be needing in the dorm and some other stuff such as...

1. Sassy Girl tape- as in scotch tape with scenes from Sassy Girl in it... *cute*
2. DIY for shirts - it has a stud thingie... basta allows you to put studs on your clothes
3. a Harry Potter Postcard set
4. My Tutor Friend DVD - Jamie(in Stained Glass) and Cholo (in Stairway to Heaven)
5. My Boyfriend is Type B DVD- Lee Dong Gun
6. Hair elastics
7. boardshorts

in less than 5 hours, i would be leaving for Ilocos... *whee* Fort Ilocandia (yup, i'm staying there Francine) here i come!

will be back on friday...

patty, out! (omg! i'm so excited for the AI finals! it's got to be BO man! i love Carrie(is that how it's spelled?) but Bo has got my vote!


trish passed by on: 2:15 a.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins