<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Friday, May 27, 2005

i'm back from Ilocos... (",) wheee such a blast! 'will update one photobucket goes back online.

hmmm... it was sooo much fun! sobra....

day 1
- left manila for ilocos at around 10:30 pm and arrived in laoag at around 6:30 am... i was asleep most of the way...
- saw the hotel, "ganda grabe"...
- ate breakfast (congee, tapa, and daing)
- went on the laoag city tour... (around marcos's house, the malacanang of the north, marcos's body, some museaums...) omg, super ganda talaga nung malacanang of the north, sayang lang kasi super napabayaan na cya...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- arrived back sa hotel 4 pm, went to the beach and sa swimming pool

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- ate dinner (yum, fish fillet)
- watched tv and slept (we were soooo tired from the trip)

day 2
- ate breakfast
- went to pagudpod

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ang pretty noh? parang bora... although super walang tao sa pagudpod... mas peaceful

- ATV (all terrain vehicle, super cool... they've got this track... super feeling ko asa extreme sports channel ako! sobrang love ko ung speed nung "cart" while on the sand), horseback riding by the beach, and putting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- swimming ulit sa pool
- dinner
- CASINO!!! (omg! it's soooo fun... technically i'm not allowed to go inside but heck! sobrang maluwag ung security, they asked me "ilan taon ka na?" "21 po"... there, you can go inside na! omg, sobrang saya nung slot machine... mom gave us 500 then i exchanged 300 of that to chips and then me and achi played na! we were 1700 at one time, then we made taya pa ulit... we ended the night with 1000, so technically... we won 700! basta super fun, the guy nga at the casino said na baka daw pagluwas namin ng manila diretso na kami sa casino! anlapit pa naman ng "casino pavillion" sa amin!

day 3
- we woke up early to go to the beach and have our pictures taken
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- rode the ATV again! this time, mas mabilis na ung pagpapatakbo ko!i was in the same track as the "Marcos's kids!" (ang gwapo!)
- ate breakfast
- checked out and had the driver bring us to the station
- went to vigan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we bought so many things there! as in bags, keychains, everything! super pretty nung Heritage Village!!!
- went home na...

Must Do and Must-See in Ilocos (Top 5)
- Pagudpod (just because)
- Vigan's Heritage Village! (blast from the past man!)
- Fort Ilocandia's swimming pools and other recreational activities
- Paoay Church
- Marcos's body (and galing)


trish passed by on: 12:01 a.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins