<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3233991?origin\x3dhttp://innocentsparkle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor= #000000>
Friday, December 26, 2008

Let's turn this into a tradition ;)

What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
A looot. At the top of my head: 1.) Go out of the country with friends for 10 days; 2.) something extremely stupid; 3.) Pulled out an all-nighter (without necessarily studying the whole time); 4.) Slept for 24 hours straight =), 5) Performed a dance for TRP :)

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope, broke them within 1 month palang. Maybe, it doesn’t hurt to try.


Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yepyep, 3 pamangkins this year!

Did anyone close to you die?
Nope.

What countries did you visit?
Thailand (in January) and Singapore (in December).

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Patience, trust, and faith! =)

What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Hm, a lot of memorable dates… January 1, 2008 because I spent New Year’s in Bangkok with friends and went shopping! January 6 and February 8, just because. August 15, 2008 because it was plain crazy.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finished the NT and did QT consistently for 3 months. Joined the Dragonboat Team and I guess having the bestest friends (feel ko achievement un!). Oh, and attending more 2012 events (I missed so much last year).

What was your biggest failure?
Ho-hum.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
oh yeah! A lot… discovered I had allergic rhinitis too :( boo!


What was the best thing you bought?
my Holga =)

Whose behavior merited celebration?
A lot.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Hm, no one comes to mind right now.

Where did most of your money go?
food! And CoffeeBean :P and the movie house! And Blue Room :) and spent loads on online shopping and Digiprint :)

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Breaks from school! Bangkok, Singapore, tmtm

What song(s) will always remind you of 2008?
Umbrella? Haha, idk.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? – hm, let’s just say.. I’m more content now =)
ii. thinner or fatter? – looking at old pics, parang in general thinner… but I have a bigger tummy now (because I made an effort to lose that tummy last year since I was going to Pattaya)
iii. richer or poorer? – Poorer (haha, magastos ang 2008)

What do you wish you'd done more?
Listen to friends =) Sleep!

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less party-ing :) (haha) and fighting :(

How did you spend Christmas?
hmm… spent Christmas eve at the Asian Hospital (please please pray for lolo), then Noche Buena @ 6 Ozamis, then lunch and dinner sa QC for Christmas day. Rushed back to Asian, and went home at 3 am the next day ;)


How many one-night stands?
zilch.

What was your favorite TV program?
How I Met Your Mother and Gossip Girl

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope, I don't hate anyone. :)

What was the best book you read?
Harrison’s? haha, kidding. I don’t know… Blue Like Jazz?

What was your greatest musical discovery?
SAGUIJO!!!

What did you want and get?
iPod Nano from Kuys, a new camera, and lotsa films :)

What was your favorite film of this year?
Dark Night, because it was awesome :) HouseBunny (laughtrip) and Lost in Beijing (art film)

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I took the Comprehensive Exam for LUIII. Haha, I turned 21.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Growing up a little :)

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
eh… Laid back, I guess.

What kept you sane?
friends!!!


Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
no one comes to mind right now.

What political issue stirred you the most?
hm, US elections and Obama =) locally… Erap’s pardon.

Who did you miss?
Papa and CHARM!

Who was the best new person you met?
Bidyey and the lomo-manilans :)

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
We need to have FAITH that everything will be okay in the end. =)

Was 2008 a good year for you?
Yup. Looking back now, it was year of “growing up”.

What was your favorite moment of the year?
Chilly mornings in Bangkok =) and all night cramming sessions.

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Early November. Haha, but I loved it too in the sense that I got to feel really loved in the end (drama!)


Where were you when 2008 began?
Some theme park in Bangkok =)


Who were you with?
Aids, Robert, Aya, Japi, DS, Yves, Benj, Rolan, DLSU and UPD people. And the rest of the debate community =)

Where will you be when 2008 ends?
I’ll probably be at home, in Alabang, or in Asian Hospital =)

Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
Family!


Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
I have a few in mind right now.


Did you fall in love in 2008?
hmm… Yup.

You regret it?
Life lesson #1: Don’t regret anything.


Did you break up with anyone in 2008?
Next question :P

Did you make any new friends in 2008?
Oh yes, I think!


What was your favorite month of 2008?
March 2008

How many concerts did you see in 2008?
1 Hillsong =)

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2008?
oh, let’s not go there. Haha. Let’s just say I drank less this year compared to 2007 :)

Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?
Not really.


Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
yeah, lots of things :) pero kebs, learned from them anyway.

What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?
I don’t want to discuss it. Let’s say it was just pure BS.

What was the worst truth someone told you in 2008?
That he loves me. (oh dear, 3 years too late.)

Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
I sure did. Sorry dears.

Did somebody treat you badly in 2008?
Yeah. But I’ve learned to forgive (but not forget). :P


How much money did you spend in 2008?
A LOT.

What was your proudest moment of 2008?
TRP Song :)


If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
I probably wouldn’t change anything :) it’s been an awesome rollercoaster ride.

What are your plans for 2009?
Chillax lang, be a little less uptight about things, have lots of fun, go to HongKong with Yves, Aids and Robert (haha, it’s our trip), be more serious about serious matters, take lots of photos, smile more, love more, study more, hang out more with people who are dear to me, pray more, be more thankful and grateful for everything I’ve been blessed with =)




trish passed by on: 5:02 p.m.
|



AbouT Me
bubuyog glasses

Full-time Princesa

 

1. 28 is my fave number... actually anything with an 8...Ü
2. I was born on March 28, 1987...
3. I studied nursery in Sagrada Familia Pre-School.
4. I spent 11 years in St. Scholastica's College, Manila.
5. I consider April 15-May 24, 2002 to be the best six weeks of my life! AJSS35 pa rin!
6. I love the color pink!
7. I'm jologs, my gawd! I watch pinoy TV and I enjoy it talaga! I watch pinoy movies and I simply love 'em...
8. I collect PINK magazines.
9. I appeared sa PINk Mag before, in their 2nd ish! And sa Candy Oct 2005 ish.
10. I love shopping! Bangkok!!!
11. I'm mataray! but not super mataray...
12. A lot of people say I look intimidating...
13. I'm kikay, but not too kikay-ish...
14. I hate wearing sleeveless tops.
15. I'm more often than not "sporty" in the way i dress up.
16. I'm confident to speak in public.
17. I'm not afraid to say what I think.
18. I can't memorize things! I hate memory work!
19. I'm an ISKA!
20. I'm a debater! (UPM-Debate Circle rox!
21. I'm boylet-less and happy to be single. (I'm not looking!!!)
22. I hate jerks! (you guys know who you are!!!)
23. I used to weigh 140 when i was in 2nd year...
24. I don't eat rice pag dinner...
25. I call myself TRISH, everyone else calls me Patty Ü
26. I love taking pictures of cute kids...
27. I love the beach in BORACAY!
28. When I'm good, I'm very good... When I'm bad, I'm very bad!!! So don't mess with me!

 

Past Blogs

December 2001 January 2002 March 2002 April 2002 May 2002 June 2002 July 2002 August 2002 November 2002 December 2002 April 2003 May 2003 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 May 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

Links
AbiRu  Adel Brice & comp.  Charm Dianne Evette Falqi Jaryd Jaymilyn Jay-R Jem Joseph Jules Kareeza Kevin Lyle Maine MickAisa Mika  Mnel Pam Pep Romel Ron Sed Syaza Tricia Ynna

Credits
EmmaElaine's
Kirsten's Xanga Site
Hilary Duff
Blogger
Blogskins